Jan 25, 2012

PFW | Chanel Haute Couture FashionShow

What a show... Karl Lagerfeld is definitely a boss! Love this man!
Look at the runway...




















Well, well, well... Another stunning collection was presented at the Fashion Week in Paris! Sorry for the delay but school is starting to get hard with tons of projects and so I'm having a little trouble to make some posts about PFW or something else.

This was definitely amazing and original in the "Space" idea for the runway. This house will never disapoint us, their creativity is to still go on and on and Mr. Karl knows how to amazed us.

I have to confess that I love all of these textures even when they are a little identic season by season but I still love it! It's sooo Chanel! That is something that you can recognize easily even if it's miles and miles away! =)
Another thing are the small pearls on the dresses! I LOVE IT! That's something also predictable on me - the name of the blog means somethings, right? =)

And you girls, what did you think about this collection?

xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning *.*

    http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. De très belles pièces ! J'adore :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeY!
    I love your blog! You have a lot of style!I follow you!
    Enter to my blog and tell me your opinion about it!
    And if you like it, follow me!
    XoXo.
    http://poppy-sweetestsin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...