Jan 26, 2012

PFW | Elie Saab Haute Couture FashionShow


(click on the picture for bigger)




 





 












 












WOW!



I think I've fallen in love with Elie Saab since his perfume commercial... That dress is "magnifique"! And this show didn't disapointed us and just show us that he's here to stay and keep staying for long time!
We already know him for the lots of dresses in the red carpet and these oscars won't be an exception.

These are dresses to shine on the red carpet and the colors are my favorite (pink, peach, yellow, mint green, and baby blue) - some of the colors we're wanting for this summer! 

These dresses gives me a sense of shining and lightness. Don't you agree? And did you notice on the butterflies in some of them? Really spring! =)

After all these days, I am 100% sure, this is my favorite show of the Paris Fashion Week! These dresses are soo me! I can't pick my favorite one! They're all stunning!


3 comments:

  1. This collection is wonderful! I love these colours :)
    I follow you. Would you like to follow me back? Thanks.
    xo

    http://candiescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...