Jan 3, 2012

Pictures as promised!

Hello hello!!

Aqui seguem as fotografias das mais recentes aquisições, como prometido! Peço desculpa, a qualidade digamos que não é a melhor, mas acho que dá para entender.

Espero que gostem!


Here it is, the pictures of my new stuff, as I promised! Sorry for kinda bad quality, but I think you can understand what I told you yesterday. I think you get the point!


Hope you like it!

Photobucket



Photobucket
Mine (left) and Celine (right)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Inside                                                                          
Photobucket

Photobucket


xx,

I

6 comments:

  1. Fiquei oficialmente cheeeeeia de inveja!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aproveita os descontos que eles vão tendo regularmente que sempre nos ajuda a poupar um bocadinho! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Celine look-a-like bag!! Where did you buy it? :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anyrime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi girl. What a lovely blog you've got, really inspiring. Such a cute bag! Please go take a look at my blog, and maybe we could follow each other?

    Sofie from Denmark
    www.sofiescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salha: It's from Romwe! I can give you the link if you want. Well, it's http://www.romwe.com/smile-crocodile-pattern-black-bag-p-22465.html

    Sofies Closet: Thank you so much for those words! It means a lot to me! And it's also inspiring! Nice blog yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindas compras.tb tneho comprado na romwe,apostei numas litas wannabe e nao me arrependo.bjkas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...