Jan 18, 2012

Taylor Swift is Vogue's Feb Issue




Mario Testino is photographing Vogue's Issue for February and country musician Taylor Swift is on the cover to show to the world the new look for america's sweetheart wearing Rodarte!
She looks stunning on the cover and this 70's chic rock chick editorial is fenomenal as we can imagine for Mario Testino, right?
Inside she opened up about her fourth album, not being a cool kid and always thinking ahead. “This is what I’ve wanted to do my whole life (...), It never freaks me out. Never. Ever. But you know what does freak me out? When is the other shoe going to drop? I am so happy right now. So I am always living in fear. This can’t be real, right?”, Taylor says on her cover story.













Doesn't Taylor look great in this editorial?

You can read more here.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...