Feb 3, 2012

Lily Collins for Seventeen


Lily Collins, daughter of the musician Phil Collins, is on the cover of Seventeen Magazine March 2012 issue and let me tell you, she looks gorgeous with this dress and this necklace!




Maybe she can be famous from whom her dad is but it was on "The Blind Side" that she got even more famous and where she showed up to the world her abilities to be an actress and most recently on "Abduction" where she co-star with Taylor Lautner. Both, really great movies! I wached both and liked her even more movie by movie! She's really cute also! Maybe she has or had a complex with her eyebrows but that's just who she is and she's still really pretty! I love her hair color and her freckles!


Her next movie that we'll see in the theaters will be "Mirror Mirror" where she's playing Snow White and co-staring with Julia Roberts! Are you gonna watch the movie? Are you excited to see her playing something different, both Lily and Julia, right? =) 





In this issue, Lily dishes from her eyebrows to her celebrity crush!


On her eyebrows: “It used to bother me – having bigger, fuller brows. I even plucked them once so I’d fit in, but I hated them and couldn’t wait for them to grow back. Now I embrace them. I’ve realized the quirky things that make you different are what make you beautiful.”

On her last name: “My last name may have opened doors, but I have to keep them open.”

On her celebrity crush: “It’s weird to have celebrity crushes now because I could actually meet them or work with them! When I was younger, it was definitely Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. I had pictures of him and I had an ‘NSYNC poster. I had the biggest crush on Justin Timberlake!”

Love advice: “My advice for girls who are waiting for their Prince Charming is to be open for anything. Be open to new experiences, be open to the idea that it may take longer than you want, but if you’re open to meeting new people and new adventures, then love will come along.”








This editorial is really cute with the spring touch! 
Don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. She looks great, love all of the neon styling, especially the cover dress. Her eyebrows are so striking, glad she's learned to embrace them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous! I love her dress with that neon collar! Thank you for stopping by, and yes I'd be interested in following each other...doing that now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...