Feb 10, 2012

New York Fashion Week



You know what this means, right??


We have a week full of fashion, glamour, beauty, NY spirit, everything!
One of my favorite weeks in the year!
During this week I'll try to do a review from the fashion shows and of course from the street style cause it's what NYFW also reflects to the world!

We're be able to see big names on the runway presenting their collections for the next Fall/Winter.
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York started today taking place at the famous and beautiful Lincoln Center and inspirations and news are about to come!


I'm really excited and anxious to see everything and everyone!
Are you excited?

2 comments:

  1. im sooo excited
    would you like to follow each other? also please check out my latest post thanks
    www.fashionfootprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you - NYFW is so exciting! I wish I was there :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...