Feb 17, 2012

NYFW | Charlotte Ronson and Rebecca Minkoff

Once it was so many fashion shows during NYFW and I want to show you and talk a bit about them, I'm gonna choose my favorite and the well-known brands also. Well, I actually wanted to do a review from the all them and the all collection but I'm gonna try to focus. =)

So, I'll do a review day by day starting on February 10th, once I already showed you the previous days with Zac Posen low-priced line and BCBG Max Azria, as you can see in some other posts.

I'm first starting with Charlotte Ronson, Samantha Ronson's sister. In my opinion Charlotte is a really talented designer and she's making an evolution season after season. She's moving into a cleaner and more refined aesthetic. She added to her collection some bags, hats and gloves for a complete chic look. The waists are accentuat with some belts and she also added pert collars from beneath dresses and tops for a more "school girl to a look without the added bulk of a button-down". 

Finally, we can see on the dresses some sheer and breezy dresses in bohemian prints but also some fresh and sophisticated knits and pencil skirts. I'm leaving you some of my favorite pieces in this collection.


                 

    
 

(click on the picture for bigger)


There was also Rebecca Minkoff, who presented the Fall collection with a front row full of celebreties! Theophilus London was the hip-hop musician choosen for the show with his familiar hit, "I Stand Alone".
The biggest trends by Minkoff were the oversize boyfriend blazers with dropped shoulders as well as some blanket wrap coats and shorthair shearling t-shirts.
Orange, metallics, red, blue, yellow and both black, grey and burgundy were the colors choosen by RM.
Statchels and clutches are also a hit for the season!

(click on the picture for bigger)

  

  

  

  

  

  

Loved this last picture! 
They're really happy and with a fun feeling!


If you want me to leave you bigger pictures or both designers separeted to look better, let me know by leaving a comment below.


(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...