Feb 24, 2012

Ohh you pretty things!!

These girls just made me want to go back to sneakers! 
I have to confess that when I saw them for the first time a while ago they didn't really get my attention but I'm starting to love them and for a confy look they're perfect! 
They are Isabel Marant' sneakers and you may have seen them lately in some celebs like Miranda Kerr, Anne Hathaway and in Beyonce's "Love on Top" music video and the italian blogger Chiara.




 

TheBlondeSalad-14857-copia






They have been causing a lot of different opinions between bloggers and fashionistas mainly for being big.
They can be big but they're also stylist, they have a hidden-heel (reason why) and velcro strap details.
They also may be priced around 750€ (more than some Louboutin's) but now you can even find them on sale, here! They're 65% off!


Come on, aren't they gorgeus??
Which ones are your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nik! It means a lot to me and gives even more inspiration!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Também adoro!
    Quero muito umas :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosto muito! E gostei do blog também :)
    Já sigo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Isabel Marant sneakers! You have a great blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...