Mar 7, 2012

"Call Me Maybe" Dance Party


I know this could sound a little chizzy but I'm loving and totally addicted in this new song by the canadian singer Carly Rae Jepsen, who became even more worldwide famous after Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez talked about her on Twitter! Can you imagine?? For this?!
But the song is really vicious and not only... you have a desire to dance! Don't say no girls! =)

My sister actually introduced me this song and video that is surfing online from the music with some Hollywood-Disney stars Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Samantha Droke, Big Time Rush and more! Check it out! It's really funny and cute!




So, don't you want to dance and listen to more and more?
I dare you to!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...