Jul 30, 2012

MONDAY FAVORITES

244249979760739071_8oypveby_c_large


A new week is starting, the end of a month and the beginning of a new one! New projects, new adventures, new things, new details, new inspirations, new motivations, new pearls!
And for all that nothing better than some fresh thoughts to make us ending a month in a good mood and start the other one even better and with a more fashionable lifestyle! Take a deep breathe and challenge yourself this week and this new month!
This week I'm starting my days-off from work, VACATIONS, and all I can say is that I'm truly happy!! I was expecting for this time for so long and it finally arrived to complete my days and to recharge my batteries after a year full of activities, projects, challenges and everything else that really happened in my life this whole year!
I will try to post every single day but I'm not really sure because I'm heading to a place where I have no internet. So don't worry cause I'll be back! Otherwise, you can always follow me on Facebook and Twitter.

Lates!! Cause I want to enjoy every single second, wether it is in the beach, pool, city or country!! =)

3448137184934579_glgfu0gt_c_large

252905335294379036_ixm58sdh_c_large

Drop waist

.

so cool!



County Cork, Ireland

93520129732661119_4soqtpwf_c_large



WANT!!

.


Yes.


Have fun!!


Love,
I

2 comments:

  1. Imagens que fazem sonhar! Estou a seguir-te! Vem espreitar também :) Beijinhos e bom resto de semana

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these images are so stunning and inspiring! love those apparels! <3 xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...