Aug 16, 2012

Selena Gomez for Teen Vogue



Selena Gomez is the cover for the September issue from Teen Vogue and I just have to say she's amazingly beautiful in this editorial, so simple, mature, natural. Definitly what I like the most! The background on the beach, the simple detailed looks gives her some glow to her eyes and skin. These are some kind of pictures I like for the colors!
This has definitely been a great year for Selena once she has so many movies to come out! For 2012, already three movies were filmed: Spring Breakers, an indie drama; The Getaway, an action flick; and Hotel Transylvania, an animated comedy. With all these movies she's wanting to move from the "tween and teen genre that made her a household name. "Monte Carlo was a good step for me at the time," she says of last year's coming-of-age flick. "But I would never want to do something like that again.""
Beyond movies Selena already released three albums and perfums and also have her own fashion line with Kmart, Dream Out Loud. Isn't it great for a 20 years old young lady?? 
In this interview for Teen Vogue she also shared some secrets about her life, future and some more things - video included! Take a look! >>

Selena Gomez é a capa para a edição de Setembro da Teen Vogue e apenas tenho a referir que ela está lindíssima neste editorial, super simples, crescida e natural. É realmente o que mais gosto! Como fundo para a sessão temos a praia para dar o seu ar fresco e os seus looks simples e detalhados oferecem-lhe brilho à sua pele e olhar jovem. Adoro estas fotografias pelas suas cores tão naturais!
Este tem sido, sem sombra de dúvida, um ano maravilhoso e recheada para a Selena com tantos filmes que tem para estrear e que está a fazer! Só em 2012, já filmou três: Spring Breakers, indie drama, The Getaway, um filme de acção, e Hotel Transylvania, uma comédia animada! Sem contar com o que está a fazer no momento e com os que ainda virão com muito sucesso.
Com todos estes filmes referidos o que a Selena tem vindo a provar é que se quer desmarcar um pouco dos filmes para adolescentes que tem vindo a estar associada.  "Monte Carlo was a good step for me at the time," she says of last year's coming-of-age flick. "But I would never want to do something like that again.""
Para além dos filmes, esta jovem digamos que já lançou três álbuns, perfumes e tem a sua linha de roupa em parceria com a Kmart, a Dream Out Loud. Não acham maravilhoso para uma rapariga de 20 anos??
Nesta entrevista para a Teen Vogue, Selena também partilha alguns segredinhos da sua vida, future e mais algumas coisas - um vídeo está incluído! Espreitem! >>




On Her Relationship:
"It's really fun. I'm lucky. I'm 20. I don't take anything in my personal life too seriously. I have great friends and a solid group of people I love. I feel like everything else will come organically."


On Her Personal Style:
"I've never been comfortable with saying, 'Here's a top that I'm going to sell for $350, and it's just a T-shirt.' I get sent things that are really nice, and I'm like, 'This is cute,' and I look at the tag and it's $200. I'm like, Oh my gosh, people probably think I buy it, and I don't. It's really weird."






On Moving Away From Teen Roles:
"Monte Carlo was a good step for me at the time, but I would never want to do something like that again."




On Her Acting Goals:
"Being part of the Disney Channel was such a blessing, and I'm super happy with what my show accomplished, but acting is something I would like to take on more seriously. I don't necessarily feel accomplished. I want to create a whole different persona when it comes to acting."



On Her Next Album:
"It's going to be different—a little older but still really fun."





On Her Dream Music Collaboration:
"Who I would die to work with, but I don't think he ever would—I don't even think he's doing music anymore—is Justin Timberlake. Just 'cause I love his music sooo much."


Check behing-the-scenes with some extras!!


By Jane Keltner de Valle and photographed by Boo George
Isn't she cute and sweet?? What did you think about the editorial??
Não é super querida?? O que é que acharam do editorial??
Love,
I

3 comments:

  1. Adorei, não a aprecio como actriz, mas ela ficou magnífica :)Today on the blog: http://thenativesalad.blogspot.pt/2012/08/oysho-fallwinter-2012-campaign.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...