Nov 9, 2012

2012 VS Fashion Show - The Big Day

 


Yesterday morning, the world woke up with the pictures from the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and even following on twitter all the steps until the show began, I wasn't able to post anything yesterday morning but I'm glad because there was so many pictures showing up on the internet and social networks during the day that i had the opportunity to choose the best ones for you!

Plus, I do have a video at the end of the post where you can check the backstage and a sneak peek of the performances!! =P Who's your friend?? Happy??
 
This glamourous, sexiest and funniest show took place at New York's Lexington Avenue Armory and had the performances of Bruno Mars, Rihanna and Justin Bieber with the angels and I can't wait to watch on Dec. 4th all the magic and happiness these girls give.
 
Yesterday me and my sister were talking about their fashion shows - while watching again last year's show - and one truly thing is that these girls have the time of their lives doing this, they have so much fun, they are really happy and passionate doing this every year. They glow everywhere!
They are all so pretty and sweet - and skinny! - with great make-ups, hair, tan... I have to confess that besides loving them all, I do have my favorite: Miranda Kerr, she's the most pretty, fun, sweet, humble and natural girl! But then there's Erin, with such a sweet face, the brazillian girls - Alessandra and Adriana, Candice with that waist and all body... Well, I definitely can't pick one... =) What's your favorite?
 
I'm not going to tell much more about because I've already said on the last post and I think you already know how much I love and dream with Victoria's Secret!! =)


So... Take a look at the stunning girls  - I love them! - and those amazing outfits!
 
Hope you like it!

Alessandra Ambrosio

The 2,5 million dollars bra!
 
Look at this bodice!! Wow, stunning!
 



Miranda Kerr
 
 
Erin Heatherton
 





Adriana Lima

Who would say that she gave birth less than 2 month ago??



Candice



Doutzen Kroes


Rihanna Doutzen Kroes walks the runway while Rihanna performs at the 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show..Lexington Avenue Armory, New York, NY..November 7, 2012..Job: 121107A5..(Photo by Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin)



Behati Prinsloo
Lily Aldridge
Lindsay Ellingson


 
Karlie Kloss




Barbara Palvin




Isabel Goulart

 
 
 
Jessica Hart
 
 
 
 
Bárbara Fialho
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isabeli Fontana
 
 
 
 
The girls! Erin and Lily!
 
 
 
 
The finale
 
 
 
 
victoria secret fashion show 2012


THE END
 

Love,
I



PS: You can check here the backstage and a sneak-peak of the performances!
Some pictures are from The Coveteur.

4 comments:

  1. great coverage of the show!:)
    xx Kate


    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate!! =)

      Visit anytime!

      xx
      MySweetPearls

      Delete
  2. Their bodies are insane!! Geez!! Great post! :)

    Now following on GFC! xx

    Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is sooo cute) follow you)

    follow me back =)


    GIVEAWAY on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...