Jan 10, 2013

2013 People's Choice Awards





Last night were presented the annual People's Choice Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, CA. and the glamour and awards are all back in town!! The awards season is back!! I love this time of the year, knowing the best and worst, the winners and the loosers of the cinema and not only...
Besides all the knowledge we add to ourselves on these days about the movies world - which I love! - the dresses are also one of the biggest things of the night and the only thing that can beat the awards!

And so, I'm here - back - to show you the best dressed (in my opinion) and of course to comment a bit about each one of my choices! Ready?? So, join me in this journey!!



First of all, just let me tell you that this year dresses' are amazing, bright, sparkly, sexy and with amazing designs, much like what we're expecting for the next spring/summer!!




So, my favorites... hard to choose once I could pick one of each for myself but allow me to say that this bright blue from the first picture is totally fresh. Reminds me of summer and the hot weather. Lovely combination with those golden platforms. 
Taylor... OMG, what dress is that?? She looks so great with it, I love the neckline, the color, the way this dress flows and how it fits on her! She's really rocking it!! Ellen Pompeo's dress is also one of my favorites! She looks amazing with that dress and the belt gave more definition to her body and to her skin color also. Perfect choice for her!! Don't you think? I haven't seen her in a while so good as she's in here!




Then we have the gorgeous Elie Saab sheer pink dress from Lea Michele so amazingly perfect!  think it's my second favorite. I really love this designer, he's amazing and knows how girls can always look like princesses!! Her braid hair gave her the best touch to not look extremely sexy for being so sheer. You know what I mean? Do you share the same opinion?
Chloé Moretz's dress is also on my top choices for being so bright and to let her look much more mature for her age accesorizing with those black heels. The color and the lace were the best choices for a girl from her age, 15.








As people always say, "with black anything can't go wrong" and that's it! True story! These ladies know that and they definitely chose amazing outfits for the night!


katy perry em valentino.


For Katy Perry, besides all the critics around her outfit, I just have one thing to say, it's such a cute dress. Maybe I wouldn't dress it but I love it and it looks great on her.


So, what you girls thought about the dresses?



Winners List

Favorite Movie: “The Hunger Games”
Favorite Movie Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.
Favorite Movie Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite Movie Icon: Meryl Streep
Favorite Action Movie: “The Hunger Games”
Favorite Action Movie Star: Chris Hemsworth
Favorite Face of Heroism: Jennifer Lawrence, “The Hunger Games”
Favorite Comedic Movie: “Ted”
Favorite Comedic Actor: Adam Sandler
Favorite Comedic Actress: Jennifer Aniston
Favorite Dramatic Movie: “The Perks of Being a Wallflower”
Favorite Dramatic Movie Actor:  Zac Efron
Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress: Emma Watson
Favorite Movie Franchise: “The Hunger Games”
Favorite Movie Superhero: Robert Downey, Jr. as Iron Man
Favorite On-Screen Chemistry: Jennifer Lawrence / Josh Hutcherson / Liam Hemsworth, “The Hunger Games”
Favorite Movie Fan Following: Twihards, “Twilight”
Favorite Network TV Comedy: “The Big Bang Theory”
Favorite Network TV Drama: “Grey’s Anatomy”
Favorite Cable TV Comedy: "Awkward”
Favorite Cable TV Drama: “Leverage”
Favorite Premium Cable TV Show: "True Blood”
Favorite TV Crime Drama: “Castle”
Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show: “Supernatural”
Favorite Comedic TV Actor: Chris Colfer
Favorite Comedic TV Actress: Lea Michele
Favorite Dramatic TV Actor: Nathan Fillion
Favorite Dramatic TV Actress: Ellen Pompeo
Favorite Daytime TV Host: Ellen DeGeneres, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”
Favorite Late Night Talk Show Host: Jimmy Fallon
Favorite New Talk Show Host: Steve Harvey
Favorite Competition TV Show: “The X Factor”
Favorite Celebrity Judge: Demi Lovato
Favorite TV Fan Following: SPNFamily, “Supernatural”
Favorite New TV Comedy: “The New Normal”
Favorite New TV Drama: “Beauty & The Beast”
Favorite Male Artist: Jason Mraz
Favorite Female Artist: Katy Perry
Favorite Pop Artist: Katy Perry
Favorite Hip Hop Artist: Nicki Minaj
Favorite R&B Artist:  Rihanna
Favorite Band: Maroon 5
Favorite Country Artist: Taylor Swift
Favorite Breakout Artist: The Wanted
Favorite Song: “What Makes You Beautiful,” One Direction
Favorite Album: Up All Night, One Direction
Favorite Music Video: Part of Me, Katy Perry
Favorite Music Fan Following: KatyCats, Katy Perry
Favorite Humanitarian – Sandra Bullock
Peoples Voice Award – Christina Aguilera

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear! This post is really cool! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other?Check out my blog if you like :)

    Wish you a nice weekend! <3
    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...