Sep 30, 2013

Beauty Monday #1




A new week is starting (with rain in Lisbon - hello fall!) and I want to share with you some of my favorite beauty products I'm using for a while.

A few months ago on my trip to London I found at Boots a few products from Neutrogena I was waiting to have for years because in Portugal we don't have any products from that category. So, I brought with me two facial products that are the best, really the best! I feel my skin so different everytime I use it, very clean, soft and fresh! I never found products for my face that would leave my skin so perfect. Even my dermatologist loved the idea when I told him that I was using these products that he didn't know about its existence...


So, here they are:

- Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub is an uplifting daily scrub for clearer, fresher and healthier looking skin everyday. With powerful MICROCLEAR® technology and exfoliating microbeads the formula unclogs pores to clean deeply and help eliminate spots and blemishes. Also smells really good!! =)

- Visibly Clear 2-in-1 can be used in two different ways to remove impurities and help eliminate spot-causing bacteria. As a daily wash - it effectively removes dirt, oil and impurities and helps reduce and prevent spots  and as a mask - the soft clay based formula absorbs excess oil and unclogs pores to purify skin deep down.


 photo IMG_2415_zps289b82ff.jpg

Trust me, they both do what they say!! And the best part is that we can use it everyday!!

It was on sale so I got these two for a really good price!

Find them here:

Does anyone knew these products? Hope you enjoyed this post!!


Love,
I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...