Oct 10, 2013

SS14 Fashion Weeks


Hello everyone!! From now on you can find the best trends from this Spring Summer 14 Fashion Week's in New York, London, Milan and Paris last September.
I picked the best runway looks from the each fashion show in each city and you can take a look on the blog's Facebook page here. I created specially for you different albums for each city.

Aren't the trends amazing? I just loved the lace, sheer, neutral and pastel colors again, a lot of patters from flowers to prints, so many beautiful trends that I can't wait to see next years on stores! =)
My favorite shows? Well, that's easy! In New York was Christian Siriano, Michael Kors, Philosophy, Tommy Hilfiger, ... London was Burberry Prorsum of course!! Milan was Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci, Versace, Tod's,... Paris definitely Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Balmain, Isabel Marant, Elie Saab, Paul&Joe, Balenciago, wow... Yeah, I loved almost every shows! =)

Which fashion show was your favorite??

Love,
I

4 comments:

  1. I do also love lace! :D

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your article about Clothing & Laundry. It makes me think to buy some new clothes.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/alternative/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your article about Clothing & Laundry. It makes me think to buy some new clothes.
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/alternative/index.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your spring summer fashion week's." Inês "
    Apparelshop.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...